You and your members require a secure and consistently available website. We offer the peace of mind that comes with knowing your site is always accessible through our SSAE-16 compliant, Geo-failover hosting environment.
Our hosting platform guarantees uptime, performance, intrusion prevention, and security for financial institution websites. Furthermore, our server operations team conducts 24/7 system monitoring and management.
Our fully managed base hosting package offers a comprehensive set of features and benefits to meet all your hosting requirements.
- SSAE-16 compliance
- Geo-Failover redundancy across multiple physical locations to ensure uninterrupted uptime.
- 5GB website storage*
- Unlimited monthly bandwidth
- 2GB MySQL database storage*
- Up to 10 extra domains*
- Hardware firewall
- IPS/IDS intrusion prevention
- Daily website and database backups with 7-day retention
- DDoS protection
- SOC reporting on request
If your credit union isn't already using an email service like Microsoft 365, we can offer hosted email services.
- Minimum 6GB total mail space*
- Up to 10 email accounts*
- Up to 10 alias accounts*
- Admin priviledges for management of email accounts
- Spam & content filtering
- and much more
Encryption of your website is not just a cybersecurity measure; it's also a trust-building tool that enhances the credit union's credibility, protects sensitive member information, and ensures compliance with industry regulations. Regardless of the type of SSL certificate you require, we will take care of everything for you, from obtaining and renewing certificates to installing them on our servers.
- Standard (DV) SSL Certificate
- Premium (OV) SSL Certificate
- Wildcard / UCC SSL Certificate
* - Additional website storage, database storage, domains, email account and mail storage are available if needed.