Why an intranet is more important to your credit union now more than ever before.
Every week employees are being asked to work remotely due to the extended stay-at-home orders. A private intranet network for your credit union's internal communication will keep productivity moving.
Here are a few benefits of using the CU-Intranet:
- Improve internal communication. Enables employees to communicate and share between teams and departments.
- Help employees to find the information they need, as quickly and easily as possible.
- Automate operations and daily workflows to enable better decision making.
- Document management an intranet allows the company to keep documents up to date and enable hassle-free sharing among the employees throughout the organization
Collaboration Solutions Tailored To Today’s Users
Intranet base package includes:
- Unlimited authorized users with module-level access
- Staff Directory
- Printable phone/extension listings
- Announcements/News (postings)
- Comment threads for postings
- Likes for postings
- Document download
- Links to external sites
- Profile updating for users
- Full administration rights available for primary and additional administrators
- Custom branding of user interface
Strengthening Your Enterprise Communications
Expanded Intranet Modules:
- Classified Ads
- Event Calendar
- Reservation Calendar
- Employee Spotlight (highlight individual employees)
- Employee Accolades (highlight positive feedback)
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery