Engaging With Your Members Through Fresh Content
When was the last time you added new information to your credit union's website? (Updating your interest rate page doesn’t count!)
If your website isn’t updated with new content, your members have no reason to regularly visit & engage with you – and learn about your products.
Also, an outdated site surely does not send the message to visitors that you’re the go-to place for helpful information on their finances.
Perhaps it’s time for an update!
- You can regularly post fresh content to your credit union’s site in a variety of ways:
- Add a social media stream to your homepage
- Develop a blog for your site
- Feature a news feed that’s specific to your members
- Publish educational articles that answer their frequently asked questions
- Highlight your community involvement and staff achievements
Adding well organized, useful content will help you to attract visitors to your site and build a deeper relationship with existing members.
When adding fresh content, keep in mind - it’s all about them. Focus on what questions your members have and help them find answers quickly.